An argumentative essay is the one that seeks to convince your readers about a point of view that you present; it can be for or against a topic. This necessitates the inclusion of logical information and presentation of the same with emphasis. Your essay also needs to have clear ideas that are presented in a structured way to cater to the expectations of your target readers. At Revive Dissertation, we have introduced an exclusive argumentative writing service in Singapore, with an aim to helping scholars attain higher scores at their Masters-level courses.
When our team is assigned a task to prepare an argumentative essay, these are the steps that it follows:
- Choosing the topic: It is best that you select an essay topic you are familiar with. You must have some conviction about the same. This is how you will be able to convince readers too. When you avail our argumentative essay writing service, we present a list of innovative topics and discuss them with you to select the most suitable one. Through the discussion, we also find out your arguments that should be supported in a particular essay.
- Research: To present a strong logic, you must have information that is backed by several sources. We make sure that all the aspects of your topic are researched in depth, so that there are no loopholes or weak points in your essay. For proper research, we access online, as well as offline libraries, journals, magazines, research papers, and conference reports.
- Introducing the essay: We develop a clear and precise introductory statement so that your readers get an idea about the topic and the argument you are supporting. Then, we give a short description of the opposing aspect for comparison. Our writers present the reason for choosing and supporting a specific topic and some background information about the same.
- Using different forms of arguments: The argument that you need to develop has to be supported with different tools like statistics, research reports, statements, quotes, etc. We use a balanced mix of these tools to ensure that your argument stays strong.
- Defence: When we work on an argumentative essay, we develop a sturdy defence for the logic that we present. The other side of the coin is also studied to do this.
- Language: Though you need to feel strongly for the topic that you have chosen for your argumentative essay, the language you use should not be emotional. It is an academic document and you must be objective while presenting the logic.
- Citation: Providing accurate citations is all the more important for argumentative essays, as you are basing the logic on what prior researchers have studied and written. We make sure that every source of information is cited as per the correct style prescribed by your college.
Apart from the above points, our aim is to offer crisp and flawless language in your essay so there is a smooth flow of your ideas and arguments. We can also help you select a suitable topic before we go on to develop a well-structured and convincing argumentative essay for you. If you are interested to know more about this argumentative writing service in Singapore or wish to avail it, then send us your requirements at email@example.com.